Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Up and About...

It has been ages since I was motivated enough to do something consistently and constantly and almost 5 years since I touched my DSLR and having fallen into the trap of a smartphone, I have begun capturing moments over the phone most of the times that I remember to take a picture in the first place...

I have begun enjoying the moment rather than capturing never to look at it again...

This is an important phase of our life when some changes are in progress, so here is an attempt to capture the life here...


Like everything else, reading books has taken a backseat... but today as I go to library to return some books, I wanted to restart my pics in US posts because this is the place I fell in love the moment I entered it, so many moments, so many memories, I volunteered here, I spent my best moments here.... my first love here in Stamford, undoubtedly one of the best library systems in US... 

No comments:

Post a Comment