Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 30 - Little Hands At Work

working on chapati dough.. by the way she makes them better than what I did initially, world maps you see :)

When it rains outside, we hunt for activities to keep us out of the way of rain... we are busy bodies you see... so one fine day, we decide to check out the real dough and make something useful. 

Before someone reports child labor, let me reassure we were just having fun :))).. 
Bujji bujji chetulatoti pindi pisiki chapati chestunte choose naaku kadupu nindipoyindoch... kakapote kinda vesi paina vesi paami malli kindesi tinablegaaa maatram assalu ledu..


The above pic is something I really love and consider one of few good captures... though the memories associated with it are very heartbreaking, I love the memory of the little ones running around my daughter, the color they brought to our lives in those few days of existence.

2 comments: