Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Life In Pictures

Photography has been my passion in childhood when I could not afford a camera... there were dreams in my eyes, hope in my heart but no resources to make it work.. i have all of it or rather most of it now, but the desire to make it work or look in that direction even for a while is not possible thanks to numerous challenges the life throws at me.

I loved photography as a kid, even wanted to join fine arts college of JNTU and learning photography and other stuff, but then in my circumstances it was a distant, costly dream.

Lost in the flow of life, forgot that passion too.. I do not have the best of the camera in the world just the one I can afford at this point, A Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 model which captures the vital moments in my life, my daughter's important life moments.

The pics are not too good as of the moment, but hopefully they will get better with time like my writing.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment